10 Symptoms You May Have Parasites in your Body (And How To Remove Them)!
These organisms thrive in the intestines although they can be found in the entire body. They are different in a form where some of them feed on your food making you feel hungry after the meal, some on red blood cells causing anemia.
Parasites can be contracted from contaminated water or food and sexual contact or bug bite. 3.5 billion people are infected with some type of parasites according to the WHO (World Health Organization). Some of them are easily treated, but some aren’t.
THESE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT SIGNS FOR THE PRESENCE OF PARASITES.
1. Sleeping disorders such as bed wetting, disturbed sleep and teeth grinding during sleep and insomnia.
2. Skin issues such as sores, rashes, dry skin and eczema, papular lesions, hives.
3. Frequent fatigue, apathy, depression, exhaustion.
4. Irritable Bowel Syndrome is common symbol for the presence of intestinal parasites.
5. Heart Pain, muscle cramping, pain in navel, joint pain, muscle pain, joint and muscle problems, arthritic pain, numbness of feet and hands.
6. Abdominal problems are a common issue when thy damage the intestinal lining.
7. Reproductive problems, urinary tract infections, water retention, menstrual problems, prostate problems, fibroids and cysts, PMS.
8. Anemia is usually caused by iron deficiency.
9. Weight Issues and Appetite like uncontrollable hunger, loss of appetite, long-standing obesity, inability to lose or gain weight.
10. Anxiety and Mood problems such as restlessness, depression, nervousness, mood swings, forgetfulness, anxiety.
If you want to get rid of parasites you do not have to consume sugar and everything that turns into sugar and the processed foods. Food rich in fiber, especially with worms is beneficial because the fiber kills the parasites.
Moreover, blackberries, coconut oil, pumpkin seed, aloe, papaya, ginger, gentian root, pineapple, raw cabbage and pomegranate seeds are all extremely effective in the fight against parasites.
However, the stool test is the absolutely relevant method to determine the presence of parasites in your organism. Before getting tested for parasites, consult your physician.