11 Simple Ways To Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally
Does your lip hair embarrass you? Have you tried various expensive products to get rid of your lip hair, but were unsuccessful in getting a long term cure? It is not necessary to visit the parlor every time you need to get rid of your upper lip hair. There are certain home remedies that work wonders. Wondering what they are? Take a look!
The phenomenon of hirsutism, or unwanted hair growth in females, is caused due to many factors that may be hormonal or genetic, or even a combination of the two. Generally around 5-10% of females have a problem of hirsutism. There are no determined causes of this condition and the research is still ongoing .
How To Remove Hair from Upper Lip Naturally:
1. Turmeric And Milk:
Turmeric powder has often been used as an ingredient in beauty products. It cleanses your skin, beautifies it and ensures that you glow all the time. Milk is also beneficial for your skin. The combination of these two can help in removing upper lip hair naturally. This is how you should go about it –
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric and milk each and mix them in a bowl.
- Once the mixture is prepared, apply it gently to your upper lip using your fingers.
- Wait till it dries, after which you can rub it off your skin.
- Wash off with cold water.
2. Turmeric And Water:
You can also substitute milk with water. Try this to see quick results –
- Take equal amounts of turmeric and water in a bowl.
- Mix them well and apply on your upper lip.
- Let it stand for half an hour.
- Once it has hardened, rub it gently and wash it off.
Continue doing this for 4 weeks; with time you will notice that there is no new growth of your upper lip hair.