20 Fitness Hacks That Will Change Your Life
Can’t seem to make it to the gym these days? Stop with the excuses, and let these 20 lazy-girl-approved tips keep you on track all season long.
- Keep it short: Always opt for a short and intense workout over a longer one where you don’t push yourself. HIIT it, then quit it.
- Get it out of the way: Start your day with a workout so you don’t have a chance to skip it later. This one is great for all the procrastinating lazy ladies out there.
- Two birds, one stone: Cardio and strength training don’t have to happen separately. Combine them in one workout like this 30-minute printable for a killer workout.
- Hit the floor: Yes, you can lie on the floor and still get an awesome workout. These lazy-girl-approved moves are proof.
- Double TV time: Your commercial breaks are mini workouts that add up after an hour or two of your favorite shows. Try this three-minute workout the next time you want to binge on the tube.
- Socialize: Grab friends for your next class. Scheduling a fitness date will make you more likely to stick with the game plan. No one likes to bail on someone they love.
- Pack up early: Get your gear ready to go the night before your workout. That way you don’t have to rush around right before your workout . . . or end up skipping it altogether.
- Change your commute: Ride your bike or walk for a portion or all of your commute. Makings things active will help you burn calories and keep you off public transportation for as long as possible.
- Multitask the mundane: You can always sneak in some exercise. Move through calf raises when you’re standing in a long line or waiting for the bus, and move through this two-minute workout you can do while brushing your teeth.