21 Beauty Tips That Every Teen Should Know
Wondering why we have lip care as a separate segment? The skin on your lips is as such a lot more sensitive than the rest of your body as it lacks the glands to nourish itself, but as a teenager it is even more sensitive. It cracks, dries and bleeds a lot more easily!
Here are a few general things you can do to keep it soft and supple as they are the best beauty tips for teenagers.
1. Exfoliate! But use homemade exfoliators like sugar and honey. Avoid the tooth brush technique no matter how soft the bristles are.
2. Moisturizer as frequently as you can. Never let it dry out.
3. Do not lick your lips or peel out dry skin. Nothing causes more damage than these two things!
4. Don’t wear lipstick on already chapped lips. They only highlight and further dry your skin.
5. Always check for expiration date. Expired products have more bacteria and less nutrients which can add fuel to an already growing skin condition. And if you don’t have one, it will cause one for you!
After all the trouble with your skin and makeup, how can you let your hair hold you back? Here are a few tips that will make it easier for you to tame them and look gorgeous.
1. Don’t overdo the blonde highlights on your hair. Make sure you stay close to your natural tones.
2. Get an easy-to- manage haircuts like layers. Layers is said to save time in getting dressed as it looks good on almost all hair types.
3. You got not just a oily skin but a oily scalp to make matters worse with your blonde hair? Skip the hundreds of products in the market and pick some baby powder. Baby powder at the roots works wonders! But if you have brown hair, then stick to a dry shampoo.
4. Need a style that will blow people away? Don’t go over board. Less is more principle applies here too. Just give your hair some loose curls with a barrel iron and you are set! This kind of styling also minimizes heat damage.
5. Shampoo’s are meant for your scalp and conditioners for the shaft of your hair. No matter what your age, this rule does not change. Shampoo on the tips will only strip away too much natural oils and conditioner at the scalp will only make your hair greasy. No good will come off it.
Always smile and be confident. A radiant smile does wonders to the beauty efforts you have made!