Detox your liver to lose belly fat
As long as one of the functions of your liver, among others, is to produce bile, which somehow controls your weight, because it breaks down fat, it is important to cleanse your liver if you want to be healthy, but also in order to lose weight.
- How do you do this?
There are natural ways of cleansing your liver: foods and herbal supplements.
- citruses such as lemons, limes and grapefruits help the cleansing of the liver because their high content of vitamin C; they also produce enzymes that aid to the elimination of toxins;
- vegetables are also recommended: either you choose to consume garlic, leafy green vegetables, or cruciferous vegetables, you make a good choice for your health; they activate enzymes necessary to the liver in the process of eliminating toxins;
- walnuts and avocados both help the production of glutathione – an essential compound that your body produces in order to get rid of the toxins;
- because they contain vitamin B, whole grains are recommended in order to chase away the toxins produced when you eat wheat flour, which is a source of lots of toxins;
- the well-known antioxidant properties of the green tea are also very beneficial for the health of (not only) your liver, because they improve its function;
Please go onto next page to continue reading!