Easy Way To Get Rid Of Cellulite
One of the most popular and efficient ingredients in fighting cellulite is coffee. It is used in lots of lotions, shower gels and soaps especially designed for you to forget about this stressful and unaesthetic condition. Used together with powerful essential oils, it can make miracles! We will present you a simple and very efficient procedure to get rid of cellulite that will give results in a short period of time, the frequency for applying this will be every 3-4 days so it is very comfortable for you. If you are fighting with it, you probably know how difficult it is to say goodbye to cellulite, but not impossible! You have to be persistent and understand that a problem like this cannot be cured overnight, so try this method and in a while, you will love the results! Together with this method, we will give you some extra advice on what you should be eating and doing this period and also other things that you can do to help you get rid of cellulite faster.
You will need:
For basic mixture:
– coffee (it is a powerful antioxidant and stimulates circulation);
– Epsom salt;
– anti-cellulite oil (try to find a decent brand with fewer chemicals) or coconut oil;
– some plastic wraps.
After coffee treatment:
– grapefruit essential oil (eliminates toxins, has a toning effect and also helps with losing weight);
– lavender essential oil (great for stretch marks, tones and revitalizes skin);
– lemon essential oil (stimulates circulatory system and strengthens vascular tissues);
– orange essential oil (relieves fluid retention, softens the epidermis and stimulates blood circulation and lymph fluids);
– cypress essential oil (improves circulation and strengthens blood capillaries);
– rosemary essential oil (detoxifies the liver and tones the skin);
– a carrier oil like: olive oil or sunflower oil (this will be used in combination with the rest of oils because all essential oils applied on skin without being diluted can cause irritations and skin sensitivity).