How To Lose Weight On Your Face Cheeks
You have just clicked a selfie with your girls, and while they are giggling over the pic, all you can see is your double chin and chubby cheeks. It is definitely not flattering, and you want to get rid of the extra flab as soon as possible. So, what is the easiest and fastest way to lose weight on your face in 2 weeks? Technically, it is possible to lose fat from a single part of the body. But if you incorporate a Right Diet and few Facial Exercises in your everyday life, you’ll be able to get a slimmer face easily.
Exercising without eating right will get you nowhere. Eating the right amount of carbs, fats, proteins, and dietary fiber is essential for overall weight loss. If you do not lead an active life, you need to take in at least 1,600 calories per day. If you are an active woman, you need at least 2,200 calories per day. Lowering your calorie intake drastically will put your body in the famine mode, where the body will start storing whatever food it gets as fat. Therefore, crash dieting is not a good option for you. It is very important that you eat foods that are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Carbs and fats are also essential for our body, and it is recommended to consume them in the right amounts.
Tips to Reduce Face Fat:
Following these simple tips along with the above-mentioned exercises can help in reducing flab from your face.
- Keep yourself hydrated. A bloated face might be a result of dehydration.
- Plan a diet low in fat and sugar and high in fruits and vegetables.
- Don’t forget to eat breakfast to boost up your metabolism for weight loss.
- Say no to alcohol and smoking.
- Keep yourself active and perform 30 minutes of physical activity on a daily basis.
- Don’t compromise on your eight hours of restful sleep.
Best Facial Exercises to lose Cheeks Fat:
1. The Chin Lift:
The chin lift stretches and tones the muscles of the jaw, neck and throat. To perform the chin lift, follow these simple steps:
How to do it:
- Stand or sit with your spine erect.
- Tilt your head back until you are looking toward the ceiling.
- Pucker your lips tightly, as if you wanted to kiss the ceiling.
2. Jaw Release:
Get attractive, strong cheekbones and a prominent jaw line with the jaw release exercise, which is one of the most effective facial exercises for double chin reduction. It helps in stretching and working the muscles around the lips, jaws and cheeks.
How to do it:
- Start by sitting or standing in a straight posture and moving your jaw as if you are chewing while keeping your lips closed.
- Breathe in deeply and breathe out while humming. Next, open your mouth wide with your tongue pressed against your bottom teeth.
- Hold this posture for 5 seconds, now breath in and out again.
- This makes one repetition. Repeat this entire exercise 10 to 15 times at a stretch.