My Korean Friend Told me about This Gel , Using this since Last 15 Days and Suddenly my Skin looks as 21 years old !
Do you wanna look younger? I know we all want this, it is just impossible to hide your age but you can always look younger. For this, you do not have to go under the knife just follow some natural remedies and you can easily avoid aging signs that appear on your skin.
Today in this post I will share one natural scrub that can remove aging signs like wrinkles, dark spots from your skin in just a few applications like a magic.!
1 tablespoon baking soda
½ tablespoon honey
1 drop of pure lavender essential oil
- Combine the baking soda and honey together until it looks like a paste. Add one drop each of lavender and frankincense essential oils.
- Place a warm washcloth over your face and hold on the skin for a minute or so to open up your pores.
- Gently rub face with facial scrub using small circular motions (be gentle with your skin!). Keep massaging skin with scrub for 3-5 minutes to fully remove dead skin
from the face and to let the essential oils work their magic.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Your face may be red for a bit but this will wear off.
- Use this scrub no more than 1-2 times a week.
- This scrub is alkaline to the skin, so to even out your pH it is a good idea to splash your face with rosewater afterward. This will naturally balance your skin.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂