Whiten Your Teeth In 3 Minutes
Even professional whitening performed by a dentist can lead to painful sensitivity, and the methods used are not natural in the slightest. However, don’t give up hope: if you want a brighter, whiter grin, there is a once-a-week method that can have you flashing your pearliest whites—the natural way and you only need a few ingredients such as baking soda and a lemon.
How to Naturally Whiten Teeth
You can naturally and cheaply whiten your teeth at home using just two simple, all-natural ingredients and a toothbrush. You can brush your way to a whiter smile in just a few minutes’ time, once per week. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (bicarbonate of soda) – you can also use baking soda as a general kitchen medicine.
- The juice of half a lemon or lime – also see how to use lemon as a medicine.
- A clean, new toothbrush
That’s it! Here is how to put nature’s smile brightener to work for you:
- Place a tablespoon of baking soda into a small bowl and squeeze the juice of half a lemon (or half a lime) over the top.
- The mixture will fizz up as the soda interacts with the citric acid in the citrus juice.
- Once the fizzing subsides somewhat, take your toothbrush and stir the mixture into a thick paste. If the paste is too runny, add a dash or two more of baking soda until the proper consistency has been reached.
- Put the paste on the toothbrush and brush all of your teeth thoroughly, just as you would with regular toothpaste.
- Rinse your mouth out well with plenty of water, and you’re done! That’s all there is to it. Via: www.solvecure.com